- We ship as usual to North and Central America, European Union (+ Switzerland, Norway, UK)
- Free shipping for small packages under 1 kg is now available to France, Canada, Germany, UK, Switzerland, Estonia, Austria, Croatia, Sweden, Spain, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Norway, Hungary, Bulgaria, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Italy and New Zealand. Other countries will be charged 800 YEN (~7$) at checkout.
- Australia and New Caledonia: additional fees from 1,000 YEN (~9$) to 3,000 YEN (~27$) will be charged after checkout for packages over 120 cm in length (Jo, Bo, Naginata, etc.). No additionnal fees for other packages.
Shipping possible under conditions to almost all other countries. Please enquire prior to placing your order.
- America/Oceania remote area delivery: some remote destinations (far from major cities) require 3,000 YEN additional fees to ship with DHL/FedEx/UPS (charged once we have manually checked your address). Feel free to send us your postcode prior to placing your order if you'd like us to check if such fees apply.
- If you select a suspended shipping method (clearly displayed at checkout), your order will be stored until the shipping method is reinstored (this may not be before September/October).
- Order cancellation once an order is packaged will be charged 500 YEN (if paid via PayPal, we remind you that PayPal's 4% payment fees are also non refundable).
- Seido is the only company using simultaneously professional rates with FedEx, UPS and DHL. If your country can be delivered, we will deliver!
August Special Offer & O'Bon 2020 | Up to 20% OFF on all Hakama and Sashiko accessories (until August 31st, 11 am JPT)
Reopening Express Shipments (almost) Worldwide | Read the last informations about express shipping
Original Sashiko Face Masks | We made available a range of Sashiko masks that our Dogi workshops produces to compensate the drop in Dogi production
Martial arts equipment: Is Japanese craftsmanship in danger? | In September 2019, the Horinouchi workshop who held about 40% of the production of all made in Japan wooden weapons, closed its doors forever. Read more about the future of the industry and how the prices of the products will evolve in 2020.
Review Reward Campaign | Leave a comment on your recent purchase and receive a 5% discount.