Seido offers the fastest service in Japan, that's a fact. But we don't perform magic either, so here is our schedule for December!
- Made to Order items (embroidered belts, made to order Dogi/Iaito etc.): Order before November 27th and you will be delivered before Christmas
- In stock products shipped via EMS/Packet: last chance to get items with embroideries/engravings delivered before Christmas is December 8th
- In stock products shipped via FedEx, DHL or UPS: last chance to get items with embroideries/engravings delivered before Christmas is December 17th
Yes, we're sure. We usually deliver in 4 days in Europe and 2 to 3 days in North America. Our entire team will be focused on preparing your orders, and all orders placed the 17th will ship the 18th.
- The 23rd is a national holiday in Japan, but we'll be at work, in case you need our assistance to get your order delivered the 23rd/24th.
- We'll be open on the 25th, then closed from the 28th to January 3rd, for our winter holidays. And of course, email support will be slower but maintained the whole time.
Finally, please understand that our carriers don't employ reindeer, and Santa Claus isn't working at the customs. Hence, on time order delivery cannot be guaranteed 100% so please don't wait until the last minute to order!