Our latest interview with Christian Tissier Shihan is live!
In early June 2018, we attended the annual Kyoto International seminar with Christian Tissier, Miyamoto Tsuruzo and Okamoto Yoko Shihan, on the mats, behind a booth, and behind the cameras.
Christian Tissier has been supporting Seido from the beginning, and we meet on a regular basis. Since we have started our "Budo Studies" series of interviews (which covers both Budo and Kobudo), it felt natural to ask him for an interview. We are very grateful for his time, as well as his open mind and honesty in his answers. It makes this interview not only the longest available in video, but probably the most personal.
This interview is published in 7 episodes, and this article will be updated after each release.
- Already live: [Interview Part 1/7 - EN/FR/JP] - Leaving France for Japan in the late 60's
- Release July 19th: [Interview Part 2/7 - EN/FR] - A Youngster's life in Japan in the 70's
- Release July 26th: [Interview Part 3/7 - EN/FR] - Practicing Aikido in Japan in the 70's
- Release August 2nd: [Interview Part 4/7 - EN/FR] - Finding your Place in Life Through Aikido
- Release August 9th: [Interview Part 5/7 - EN/FR] - The Master/Student Relation, Teaching Honestly
- Release August 16th: [Interview Part 6/7 - EN/FR] - Aikido as a Way of Education
- Release August 23rd: [Interview Part 7/7 - EN/FR] - The Meaning & Goals of Aikido's Practice
Make sure you get the updates by subscribing to our Youtube channel!