10% Off Our Selection of Essential Products
Summer holidays are over, it's time to go back to school!... Well, to the Dojo.
Although Dojos never take holidays in Japan, August is relatively calm because of the O'Bon period and a few national holidays. Most of our team took some time off for a well deserved rest so we're in the same state of mind as you are: eager to get back to regular training!
Not so many news to report then, except for Christian Tissier's interview that we finished publishing on August 23rd. We are already working on Fabrice Croizé's interview (a French Aikido teacher), to be released soon.
As you can guess, we're already focused on many new projects, so the next few months will be as busy as usual! Stay tuned.
Anyway, for this summer discount, we've decided to offer a 10% discount on a selection of our entry/mid level products so you can save a little on some essential products you might need for training.
This discount ends on September 28th, 10 am JPT.
- We finished publishing Christian Tissier's interview.
- Released August 2nd: [Interview Part 4/7 - EN/FR] - Finding your Place in Life Through Aikido
- Released August 9th: [Interview Part 5/7 - EN/FR] - The Master/Student Relation, Teaching Honestly
- Released August 16th: [Interview Part 6/7 - EN/FR] - Aikido as a Way of Education
- Released August 23rd: [Interview Part 7/7 - EN/FR] - The Meaning & Goals of Aikido's Practice
- We've also added a few new products.
- The Katori Shinto Ryu Naginata, both the Shinbukan and the Sugino Dojo models.
- A new Bokken with a traditional plane finish by master Nidome (that was victim of its success and is already out of stock).
- Two single Kendogi (Aizome and White) to compensate for our BS200 model, (temporary) unavailable.
Enjoy the discounts, and see you soon on SeidoShop.com!