Product Information & Size Chart
Synthetic Leather Bokken, Jo & Tanto Bag
Made in Japan
Material: Synthetic Leather
Length: 134 cm | Weight: 500 g
Name Pate Option: Synthetic leather embroidered name plate (maximum 1 name)
If you are looking for a top class Seido carry bag for Aikido weapons (wooden sword and Jo), this is the one, Designed to hold up to three weapons and available with the "Aikido" embroidery in large format on the opening, in your favorite color. This cover is also available without embroidery (embroidery price will be deducted from the price), but in either case, Seido logo is embroidered on the opposite side.
The Tanto pocket measures 30 cm, long enough to fit a standard Tanto. Long Tanto (40 cm) will protrude from the pocket but without interfering with the closure of the cover (see product photo).
- Synthetic leather - Water resistant.
- Dimensions: 134 x 12 cm
- Reinforcement on the lower part.
- Tsuba and Tsubadome pocket.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- High quality "Aikido" embroidery based on a calligraphy by O'Sensei Morihei Ueshiba displayed at Hombu Dojo. Size of the embroidery: about 12 cm.
> Aikido Embroidery color at your choice.
> Order without embroidery possible.
- Seido logo embroidered on the opposite side.
- Front insert to fit a name plate.
"Name Plate" Option (+1,000 JPY): Optionally, you can add a name plate embroidered with your name. This plate is made of synthetic leather, and will be directly integrated on the bag before shipping.
Please note: given the little space available, it is only possible to embroider either a first name, a last name, or a word (Aikido, Aikibudo etc.)
For more information about Japanese embroidery, please consult the page "How to Choose your Japanese Embroidery".