Product Information & Size Chart
Aikido Embroidered Face Towel
Ecolabel - Made in China - Embroidered in Japan
Material: 100% Cotton (~100 g)
Dimensions: 34 cm x 84 cm
Colors: White, Wine, Blue, Navy or Black
Letter size: 2.5 ~ 3 cm
Embroidery color: 18 colors to choose from (the color selected applies to BOTH the Aikido kanji and the optional name embroidery).
Name option: name embroidery on the towel (see picture)
This white towel embroidered with the Aikido kanji, romaji or with the Seido logo, is 100% cotton with a weight of 100 g. Especially designed for absorbing perspiration during sport practice, it is strong, durable, and soft to the skin.
With its special size adapted for wiping the face, this towel folds easily for storage in the keikogi or can just as easily be worn around the neck.
- Embroidery design # 1: Aikido kanji with the traditionnal embroidery font Kaishotai.
- Embroidery design # 2 is made directly based on a calligraphy found in the main dojo of Aikikai Hombu Dojo. It was created by Morihei Ueshiba O-Sensei when he was 80 years old, a period in his life when his calligraphy had reached its peak. Note that the depth and extension of ideograms are sign of an open mind.
- Embroidery design # 3: Aikido in roman letter - (romaji)
- Embroidery design # 4: Aikido in Kanji (kaishotai) and roman letter (japanese style font)
- Embroidery design # 5: Seido Logo
Option "Name Embroidery":
Optionally, you can add your name as embroidery. It will be embroidered in the middle of the upper part, with a font size of 2 cm by 2 cm.
Please note, given the reduced amount of space available, only a name or surname will be embroidered.
For more information on Japanese embroideries, please visit the page "How to Choose your Japanese Embroidery".